I’m moving into week 3 of my campaign to raise funds for Keep a Child Alive (KCA). In order to help keep things simple I’ve pointed out the highlights of my campaign.
1. What is a campaign? Work in an organized and active way toward a particular goal.
2. 100% of the proceeds from my campaign fund the youth-led peer support groups (the support groups simply help build confidence and empower the youth of KCA)
2. I DO NOT make $ from this. I’m volunteering.
3. Your donation will make a huge difference and positive impact for the children of KCA, who are all affected by HIV/AIDS.
4. The videos ARE MY CAMPAIGN. The individuals in the videos volunteer their time to say a message of encouragement for the youth of KCA.
5. Only $5 from multiple individuals is enough to successfully fund my campaign. Please make your $5 donation here.
I hope this helps to simplify my mission and gives you sufficient information to support the youth of Keep a Child Alive. I appreciate you!
As of today, my campaign for Keep a Child Alive (KCA) is live! I’ve been busy planning, scheduling and filming individual session and editing away. If it were for the generous time of people who’ve volunteered to send a message, the idea for my campaign would not be possible. I can’t thank these folks enough for your support.
Here’s the intro video to my campaign.
Here are the first round of videos. Please donate to my campaign here.
Remember, $1,000 covers a year’s worth of programming for a youth peer support group. With that in mind, I decided to launch a campaign that focuses on positive message for the youth in the youth-led support groups. My goal is to raise $3,000, which will cover programming for about 3 youth groups.
Here’s how you can help make this campaign a success…
- Donate to the campaign. Instead of charging a fee to be filmed and edited, I ask that you please help fund the campaign and make it a success. No amount is too little.
- Share, share, share! The more you can share on your social media platforms, email and word-of-mouth the more it will gain more attention and go viral (that’s the goal).
I truly appreciate your support!