I’m moving into week 3 of my campaign to raise funds for Keep a Child Alive (KCA). In order to help keep things simple I’ve pointed out the highlights of my campaign.
1. What is a campaign? Work in an organized and active way toward a particular goal.
2. 100% of the proceeds from my campaign fund the youth-led peer support groups (the support groups simply help build confidence and empower the youth of KCA)
2. I DO NOT make $ from this. I’m volunteering.
3. Your donation will make a huge difference and positive impact for the children of KCA, who are all affected by HIV/AIDS.
4. The videos ARE MY CAMPAIGN. The individuals in the videos volunteer their time to say a message of encouragement for the youth of KCA.
5. Only $5 from multiple individuals is enough to successfully fund my campaign. Please make your $5 donation here.
I hope this helps to simplify my mission and gives you sufficient information to support the youth of Keep a Child Alive. I appreciate you!
My KCA Campaign Launches in 1 Week!
Next Wednesday October 12, 2016 at I will launch my campaign for Keep a Child Alive (KCA). Here’s a recap of my first newsletter and goal…
$1,000 covers a year’s worth of programming for a youth peer support group. With that in mind, I decided to launch a campaign that focuses on positive message for the youth in the youth-led support groups. My goal is to raise $3,000, which will cover programming for about 3 youth groups.
I will film 30-60 second videos of individuals voicing their message of encouragement for the children. Something similar to the recent video I filmed about beauty.
Here’s how you can help make this campaign a success…
- I need 20 individuals willing to volunteer a short amount of time (literally 5 minutes) to be filmed for the videos. Family members and friends…I really need you here. If anyone else is interested in participating please contact me to schedule a time to film. The children in KCA peer youth support groups will have access to the videos. I have no doubt that your words of wisdom will be appreciated.
- Donate to the campaign once I launch it. Instead of charging a fee to be filmed and edited, I ask that you please help fund the campaign and make it a success.
- Share, share, share! The more you can share on your platforms, the most it will gain more attention and go viral (that’s the goal).
It’s that simple!
KCA’s Black Ball will take place on Wednesday October 19, 2016, a week after my campaign launch. If happen to live or plan on visiting the New York City area, please considering purchasing a ticket for KCA’s Black Ball.
My campaign will end on World Aids Day, December 1, 2016 at approximately 11:59pm. No amount is too small and anything you can give is appreciated. Please keep in mind that the children in KCA peer youth support groups will have access to the videos. I know your words of wisdom will be appreciated.
Please be on the lookout for my newsletter about my campaign going live. I sincerely appreciate your support!